Image Map

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Time To Celebrate - Girl or Boy?

My husband and I have a 38th birthday dinner to go to tomorrow, and as hard as I find cards for men in this age group, I still continue to make them for our friends. However, as it turns out, I probably won't give this one to him, as after finishing it, it seems a bit on the girly side? What do you think?
Anyway, about the card....I used papers from Echo Park's For the Record 2 Documented. Although the white circle is from For the Record 2 Tailored. Just didn't have enough paper left to match in the Documented pad. I cut diamonds from the same paper as the half circle to add them to the top right corner and a kraft button from Stampin Up. 

Stamps: Big Wish, Birthday Bash (Verve)
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black
Cardstock: Kraft (Stampin Up)
Papers: For The Record 2 Documented (Echo Park)
Accessories: Spellbinders circle and scallop circle, Stampin Up button and twine

No comments:

Post a Comment