Image Map

Monday, October 1, 2012

Mojo 260 - A Bit Late!

So I finally got around to making a card for Mojo Monday 260! I had every intention of making it earlier in the week, but the days just got away from me, and here I am posting it on the following Monday! Why is it that holidays are always busier than your regular wekks!
Anyway, about my card! These cool papers are from Fancy Pants' The Good Life collection. I don't do a lot of scrapbooking, but when I saw this collection, it made me want to make a page of my son! Don't know when I'll get around to it, but the bug has hit me again, so I've bought a few 12x12 collections in case I feel the urge one day :)
The stamp is from The Cat's Pajamas. I coloured it in with Copic markers and cut it out with a craft knife. The clouds are white cardstock layered on vellum and sewed.

Stamps: I Wheelie Love You (The Cat's Pajamas)
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers
Cardstock: Whisper White, Basic Black (Stampin Up), Neenah Solar White
Papers: The Good Life (Fancy Pants)
Accessories: Spellbinders circle and scallop square, MFT jumbo scallop border, TCP cloud border, Stampin up heart punch, We are Memory Keepers floss, Foof-a-la buttons, sewing machine

No comments:

Post a Comment